Flower Care Advice
Once you've received a beautiful bouquet of luxury flowers, you'll want to keep them looking their best for as long as possible. Follow our handy flower care tips to ensure you can enjoy your flowers for longer.
ABOUT OUR FLOWERS
At Appleyard London we take great care and pride in creating each and every one our luxury bouquets. We're so confident in the quality of our flowers that each of our stunning bouquets is covered by our 7 Day Freshness Guarantee.
We only use the finest stems to ensure that your flowers stay fresh for a minimum of 7 days. To give your flowers the best life possible, some may still be in bud when delivered. When in bud, some roses will have a brown or green coloured outer petal. This is a natural characteristic of the rose and does not affect the quality of the flower once opened.
You can also be safe in the knowledge that your luxury flowers are delivered with care and attention in recyclable cardboard boxes. To help the environment, where possible we recommend placing your flowers in the garden waste bin or decomposter.
When your flowers arrive follow these easy steps to keep them looking fresh...
1. Take care when removing them from their packaging
2. Cut 1-2 inches off the bottom of the stem
3. Remove any foliage that is submerged by water
4. Ensure that the vase has been cleaned thoroughly
5. Follow the instruction on the food sachet that comes with the flowers
6. Arrange the flowers as you want and top up with fresh water every couple of days
7. Finally, display the flowers in a cool place out of direct sunlight.