APPLEYARD PRIVILEGE & SAVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to subscribe to Appleyard Privilege, you must register with an Appleyard London account and be logged in to begin the subscription.
2. Once you have subscribed to Appleyard Privilege, you are entitled to use the free delivery options provided of ‘Free Standard Tracked Delivery Plus’ (next day delivery).
3. Appleyard Privilege is valid for 12 months from the initial date of purchase, at the cost of £12.00.
4. The price of Appleyard Privilege may change any time without notice. Existing subscribers will not be affected by the change prior to renewal.
5. Appleyard Privilege is only valid for flower bouquets & plant products at appleyardflowers.com
6. There is no limit to how many times you can use Appleyard Privilege with online orders at appleyardflowers.com
7. You may cancel your Appleyard Privilege subscription within 7 days of purchase. A full refund will be given provided there have been no eligible purchases made using the subscription. To cancel your Appleyard Privilege subscription please contact our Customer Services team.
8. Appleyard Privilege is limited to 1 per customer only.
9. Appleyard Privilege can only be used for personal use and not for commercial resale or wholesale purposes.
10. In times of high demand or issues out of our control with couriers, we reserve the right to change your delivery service to a different option. This will give a greater chance of your order arriving on time.
11. We reserve the right to make temporary changes to Appleyard Privilege during times of high demand, and resume it back to normal when possible.
12. We reserve the right to terminate your Appleyard Privilege account should we suspect any fraudulent activity or a breach in terms and conditions.
13. Appleyard Privilege is currently not available for Appleyard Corporate customers.
14. Appleyard Privilege does not apply to Flower Subscriptions, Personalised Gifts, Hampers & Alcohol.
15. All general Appleyard London terms and conditions still apply.
Terms and Conditions correct as of 21/03/2018