GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
To participate in Competitions on appleyardflowers.com, entrants must not be Appleyard London employees, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”): reside in the United Kingdom and be at least 18 years of age or older; and have access to the internet.
By entering Competitions held with Appleyard London you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Appleyard London's sole discretion.
1. The Promoter is Ecomnova Ltd t/a Appleyard London (company no 08293632) whose registered office is at Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD.
2. Employees of Ecomnova or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Upon entering the competition, the promoter may use the entrants information to send marketing or promotional material. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner(s) of the competition are drawn fairly and chosen at random using an automated winner picker.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
11. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. You must be aged 18 or over to win prizes which contain alcohol. If the person selected is underage, the prize will be redrawn until an appropriately aged winner is found.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. All of the images used are the property of Ecomnova Ltd or used as part of a prize collaboration with another brand. We reserve the right for images on appleyardflowers.com to be used elsewhere without consent.
17. In consideration of being awarded a Prize, if you are a Winner, you may be required by Appleyard London to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition and you now confirm that if you are a Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winners' names, photographs (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the Winners concerning the Competition and/or the Prizes.
18. Unfortunately, due to the fresh nature of our products, lengthy periods of time spent in transit can cause the quality of our flowers to deteriorate. As a result, there are restrictions on the following postcodes and we are unable to deliver to: AB, DD6 - DD11, EH35 - EH36, FK14, FK17 - FK21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27 - KA28, KW, KY9 - KY16, PA20 - PA80, PH6 - PH99, TR21 - TR25, ZE. Please consider this when entering competitions where an item will need to be delivered.
Appleyard London will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winners of the Prizes by messaging or responding to an entrants post on or after the closing date of the competition. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a Winner, Appleyard London reserves the right to offer that Winner's Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by means of randomised electronic selection.
Any re-selection will be undertaken if the winning entrant does not respond within 72 hours from the original date and time of the first attempt to contact. The Prizes will be posted to the Winners' postal addresses provided following successful notification of the Prizes. Appleyard London is not responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.