We know how important it is that your virtual gift card arrives on time for that special occasion, so here are a few tips for sending success
1. Please enter the recipient's email address with care to avoid typing errors
2. Use a recognisable name so that the recipient can clearly identify who has sent the virtual gift card.
3. Generally virtual gift cards should arrive within 30 minutes of being ordered. You can also specify a delivery date up to 60 days in advance of the purchase date. The virtual gift card will be delivered after 6.30am on the specified day.
4. Cannot be used with discount code vouchers
HOW DOES THE RECIPIENT USE THE VIRTUAL GIFT CARD?
1. They receive an email with their unique code
2. Decide what flowers or gift they wish to send within the 360 days valid date
2. Add to their bag
3. In the shopping bag section, they can use their unique code in the gift voucher code section
4. Click 'add gift voucher' button
5. The credit will be applied to the total