Lilies are very toxic to pets, in particular cats. If they have ingested this plant please seek medical advice immediately.
We would recommend you take them to a veterinarian along with a sample of the lily so that they can be diagnosed and treated straight away.
Would you still like help from one of our team?
Happiness Guarantee (for any product or delivery issues you have experienced)
If you feel we have fallen short with the service you have experienced, we’d like the chance to put it right and compensate you accordingly.
Speak to us on live chat
Available 9am - 5pm Monday To Friday (excluding bank holidays), 11am - 3pm Saturday
Speak to us on Facebook Messenger
Available 9am - 5pm Monday To Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Send us an email
Available to send anytime
Due to increased volumes, our response time may be longer than usual